Sunday, 30 October 2016

Plan For Magazine Advert x2






Here are the two magazine drafts that I produced for our music video. Both of these magazine adverts that I produced have a very dark/dull colour scheme which is typical of this genre and also relates to our narrative as it is based around a death. Having said this, we haven't followed all of the typical conventions of a magazine advert in this genre as most Indie genre magazine adverts do not feature the artist on the front that's why in the top one I applied an effect to blur the artist out a bit in order to not make him the main focus. I chose to include a picture of the artist that we took whilst our filming because he plays a significant role within our video and we want him to be recognised on our magazine advert even though this ins't a mainstream genre made up of famous artists, he will still be recognised by the target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment